Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Nobella Grace Boutique!

Hi again everyone! If you follow me on Instagram and Facebook, you know I have a HUGE love for boutiques. I LOVE "shopping small"! I especially love when the owners behind these boutiques put their whole heart and soul into it! 

One day I was surfing Instagram and I got a notification that a new boutique wanted to follow me: Nobella Grace. I didn't really think anything of it, because I am avid shopper, I get boutique notifications quite a bit! This one was different though! I started to look through the posts and realized everything was my style...laid back, mom friendly, stylish yet comfy. I looked on Nobella Grace's website and the prices were amazing! Also, free shipping when you spend over $50! I LOVE FREE SHIPPING (All of you online shoppers know what's up ;))!! I got super excited! I followed back and began to chat with the owner, Kristi, on the posts of items that I was interested in. I asked about the fit, the quality, the pricing, everything! Then we started talking about everyday stuff!

Come to find out, Kristi used to live in Arizona! We actually went to the same elementary school and both lived in the same neighborhood as kids! Weird coincidence right? I was baffled. Not only was she one of the sweetest, most down-to-Earth people I'd met through Instagram, but she also had the cutest little boutique based out of California. Even more cool, she was a wife and a momma too!

Anyways, I started shopping with Nobella Grace that day! If you know me at all, you're not surprised. She was having a sale! How could I not??? I've been shopping with her ever since!

If you don't already follow Nobella Grace, they have a Facebook page and Instagram account! Both are updated daily! Follow both and show her some love! Also, pick out something nice for yourself on www.nobellagrace.com! You deserve it!!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nobellagrace
Instagram username: @nobellagrace

Here are some of my FAVORITE items she offers! Can you guess what trend I'm loving for spring? That's right! FLORAL!!

Kate Embroidered Top in Coral: 
http://www.nobellagrace.com/kate-embroidered-top-coral/
Also available in Ivory: 
http://www.nobellagrace.com/kate-embroidered-top-ivory/
ONLY $28!! 
I have the Ivory one and I'm in LOVEEEE! So cute with skinny jeans and wedges or a maxi skirt for a laid back look!

Mexicali Blues Dress: 
http://www.nobellagrace.com/mexicali-blues-dress/
ONLY $34!!
I NEED this dress in my life! That's right, I said NEED! I'm headed California this June and how cute would I look on the beach wearing this? FREAKIN' cute! Well in my head, I do! This is on my Nobella Grace Wish List!

Floral Kimono Cardi:
http://www.nobellagrace.com/floral-kimono-cardi/
ONLY $30!!
This item is on it's way to me! YAY! I love kimono cardis for spring! So cute to throw on when it's breezy outside or to dress up a plain jane maxi dress. OBSESSED.

Floral Tank:
http://www.nobellagrace.com/floral-tank/
ONLY $24!!
HELLO MOST PRECIOUS TANK TOP EVER! I'm dying over the colors, the floral print, and the sweet little crocheted shoulders. This tank top will be worn on repeat until people notice I've been wearing it once a week all spring and summer. Hopefully people DON'T notice...

Floral Mint Top:
http://www.nobellagrace.com/floral-mint-top/
ONLY $27!!
If you know me at all, you know my favorite color is mint and my favorite spring trend is floral. This top was MADE for me!! Can't wait to put this top on! The thing I love most about this top...besides EVERYTHING of course...would have to be the flowy fit. It's so flattering. It's the type of top you can dress up or down. That's versatility at it's best!

Now surf the site and tell me what YOUR favorite Nobella Grace item is in the comments below! Can't wait to hear!!

Until next time
xoxo,
J.


2 comments:

  1. I still am waiting for that top!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for introducing me to Nobella Grace! They are so sweet - a dress I was interested in wouldn't fit but Kristi went above and beyond to mention n alternative and even DM'd me a top from another store to complete the outfit! What amazing and personal customer service!!

    ReplyDelete