Thursday, June 5, 2014

My June Bella Box featuring Nobella Grace Boutique!

The beginning of the month is now my favorite time of all! It's when I receive my monthly Bella Box from Nobella Grace Boutique! This is now my third month doing it and I fall in love with this concept more and more each time! For those of you that don't know, the Bella Box is a surprise box that arrives during the first week of the month. You sign up month by month and can choose from the Petite Box or the Grande Box depending on your budget. It is filled with clothing/accessory items that fit your personal style. When you decide to sign up for a Bella Box you fill out a style analysis that is used when the owners of Nobella Grace shop for each of their Bella Box customers. To find out more information regarding the Bella Box styling service ((CLICK HERE))

Today I received my June Petite Bella Box and I immediately stopped what I was doing, tried on my items (they fit PERFECTLY by the way), and called my sister to come take pictures of me for the blog. That is how obsessed I am with this month's picks! They are totally me! See for yourself...


First up, the most adorable smocked tube top dress with slit! It's a gorgeous royal blue/white print and fits my tall frame perfectly. I love how light and silky this dress feels. It is being packed in my suitcase as we speak for my upcoming trip to California.

Next up, the softest top I have ever felt in my entire life. It feels like one of those fancy robes you get when you go to a nice spa. Needless to say, I won't be taking this one off anytime soon! It's such a fun black/white geometric print that will go with so much! I love how it's a v-neck and short sleeved for Arizona's hot summers! It's a nice flowy fit and a good length for my long torso. I paired this top with a coral maxi skirt that is also from Nobella Grace ((SHOP HERE)).  I love the added pop of color!

As you can see, I didn't provide clickable links for my two Bella Box items. That's because Bella Box items are one-of-a-kind and purchased with a specific person in mind. That is why you need to join the fun and sign up for a Bella Box yourself. What do you have to lose? Head to Nobella Grace and click on the Bella Box tab! Then select your box size: Petite or Grande (I say go big or go home ;)) DON'T FORGET! Use code: BELLABOX10 to receive 10% OFF your Bella Box purchase!! Happy Shopping!!

Thanks for reading!
Until Next Time
xoxo,
J.


No comments:

Post a Comment