Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Tribal Print & Mint with Pink Slate Boutique

See Your True Colors Top c/o Pink Slate Boutique- Only $21.60 with code JENNAV20 ((SHOP HERE))

I LOVE tribal print! More than half of my closet consists of the tribal trend...tanks, tops, skirts, dresses...OH MY! I love it all and I find myself being drawn to it each time I shop. When I received this top in the mail from Pink Slate Boutique, I was OBSESSED. I loved the overall tribal print and the colors that were incorporated...especially mint! It is SUPER soft and features a hi low hem! The name of this top is too cute...it's called "See Your True Colors" and that's exactly what it is...full of beautiful colors! Since this top has so much POP all on its own, I decided to keep the rest of the outfit fairly neutral. I went with my "go to" favorite white jeans from Old Navy ((SIMILAR HERE)) that have slight distressing. I rolled them once to create more of a "summer" look. I am definitely the type of girl that wears jeans in the summer...even in Arizona...even when it's 110+ degrees outside. I'm crazy, I know :) For shoes, I put on my new adorable wedges that I just purchased last night from TJ Maxx. They are by BCBG and they were on sale, so I couldn't pass them up ((SHOP HERE)). I added my Ralph Lauren tote bag that I also purchased at TJ Maxx...it was on sale too and it also happens to match my shoes #winwin ((SIMILAR HERE)).

Last, but certainly not least, it was time to add JEWELRY. I happened to have some Pink Slate Boutique pieces, that went perfectly! 


Kerra Delicate Bracelet in Mint- Only $9.60 with code JENNAV20 
Kerenza Studs in Mint- Only $9.60 with code JENNAV20 ((SHOP HERE))

Both of these items are so feminine and delicate which is the perfect addition to this outfit! I love that they are my favorite color and match wonderfully with the mint in this top.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out Pink Slate Boutique! Use my code: JENNAV20 for 20% OFF your ENTIRE purchase!

Until Next Time,
xoxo
J.





No comments:

Post a Comment