Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Making a Statement Featuring Pink Slate Boutique

I have been shopping with Pink Slate Boutique since March and I can definitely say I am hooked! I'm hooked on their products. I'm hooked on their quality. And above all, I'm hooked on the way they treat their customers. The customer service they provide for each and every person that "likes" their page on Facebook, comments on their pictures on Instagram, or emails them with sizing questions is treated like their best friend. Sunny and Amber, the owners of Pink Slate, have created such an amazing online shopping experience it is no wonder that they have fans across the U.S. If you'd like to read more information about Pink Slate and how they got started, ((CLICK HERE))
Endless Adoration Maxi- Only $33.60 with code JENNAV20 ((SHOP HERE!!))
Crystal Clear Necklace- Only $14.40 with code JENNAV20 ((SHOP HERE!!))

As mentioned above, one of the reasons I am "hooked" on Pink Slate Boutique has to do with their quality products. When I received the Endless Adoration Maxi Dress, I was in complete and utter awe. This dress was beyond gorgeous and the quality was out of this world!  It is the statement dress of all statement dresses! This partially lined mint, black, and white maxi dress keeps you covered, while being light and airy even on those hot summer nights. It features a peach tie that accentuates your waist and adds a pop of color. The mixed chevron and geometric print adds a fun and flirty dimension to the dress. I love the fact that it is strapless and doesn't slip because of the comfortable elastic band! As a bonus feature, it is LONGGGG! I'm 5'8" and wearing 4" wedges...it's the perfect length!! If you are on the shorter side, it's the type of dress that you could get hemmed without it costing too much or losing the shape of the dress.

Since this dress makes quite the statement all on it's own, I decided to keep the accessories to a minimum. I added black wedges from Target ((SHOP HERE)), my own silver jewelry from Lia Sophia ((SHOP HERE)), and then of course I needed some awesome BLING for my neck!
I immediately reached for my Crystal Clear necklace that also comes from Pink Slate Boutique! It was the perfect addition! I love the navy cord necklace with crystal clusters that remind me of beautiful crystallized flowers. It will definitely be my "go-to" necklace for summer!

NOW FOR A SPECIAL SURPRISE!!! Pink Slate loves all of my readers SO MUCH! They are offering YOU a special discount code for your next purchase! Receive 20% OFF your ENTIRE purchase with code: JENNAV20!  What are you waiting you for? ((SHOP NOW!!)) Don't forget to comment below and let me know what you got! I would love to hear!!

Thanks for reading!
Until Next Time
xoxo,
J.



No comments:

Post a Comment