Saturday, May 3, 2014

My May Bella Box UN-BOXED!

Hello Everyone!! This is now my second month receiving Nobella Grace's Bella Box! The Bella Box is Nobella Grace Boutique's styling service! To find out more information, please visit www.nobellagrace.com and click on the Bella Box tab where everything will be explained to you! You can also go back and read my April Bella Box post where I explained everything in detail about signing up!

For the month of May, I went ahead and ordered the petite box again. It is $50 with free shipping and includes two items valued between $75-$100! I received my order today and quickly opened it up! I don't normally like surprises, but these boxes are seriously SO fun!! I immediately loved what I saw and had to style them and take pictures! Hope you enjoy!!

Here is the first item I received! A very fun, colorful chevron print dress with solid black shoulders. I styled this dress with black leggings, black flats with gold studs, and white/gold Kate Spade jewelry. I will wear this outfit to church when the weather isn't so hot! I left my hair naturally wavy and pulled it back with a bobby pin. This outfit is easy and classic while looking put together. Exactly what all moms want and need!

Below are up close photos of the jewelry I am wearing. All items were purchased from the Kate Spade Outlet:

The second item is seriously a summer staple: an oversized tank! Especially for those of you that live in Arizona, tank tops are needed in the months of May, June, and July! It was already supposed to hit 100 degrees today, so I immediately wanted to wear it! The arm holes are larger, so I paired it with a white bandeau underneath. It has adorable aztec detail across the shoulders and down the back. I added my new white destroyed denim from Old Navy (only $19!! SCORE!!) I rolled up the bottoms twice to make them into capris. Next, I added my favorite Steve Madden cognac sandals with gold detail to complete the look. I got them for only $15 on sale at TJ Maxx. I LOVE sales!! 
 


I kept my jewelry simple with a gold necklace/earring set from Teale Boutique. It is no longer available, but be sure to check out the cute accessories at www.shopteale.com. If you find anything you like, use my rep code: JENNAREP for 15% off your entire purchase!

I can't wait for June's Bella Box! This is definitely a styling service I will be keeping up! Thanks Nobella Grace!

Until Next Time,
xoxo
J.




No comments:

Post a Comment