Thursday, October 17, 2013

I'm a shopaholic...don't hate.

So seriously...daily I get people saying to me, "Jenna, you shop too much." "Jenna, don't you have enough clothes?" "Jenna, you need to save money." "Jenna, you spend too much money." Honestly, it's all white noise to me. Moral of the story is, I'll do what I want and I'm a big girl. At 26 years of age, I know my budget, my limit, and when enough is enough. And a girl can NEVER have enough clothes right? At least that's my thought.

Above is a picture of the portion of my closet that I ACTUALLY wear. Everything else I should get rid of, because I don't even look at it. When it comes to clothes, I love anything with my current favorite fall colors: burgundy, brown, and jade. Also, I'm a HUGE fan of comfort and versatility. Being a mom, it's hard to find that sometimes when it comes to clothes because you want the pieces to be cute, unique, and wearable. An item that I wore today that I'm OBSESSED with is the "Easy Come, Easy Go" Cardi from Kiki La'Rue (KLR): http://www.kikilarue.com/search.php?search_query=easy&x=-1365&y=-7 (<-view all the color choices here). I still can't believe it's only $26 and will dress up a maxi dress or wear over a tank to keep you warm. I'm in LOVE. Here's a quick pic I snapped of myself wearing it (pictured wearing a medium in espresso, but I normally wear a small. I have long arms and a long torso, but no need to size up.)
 Anyways, it's super soft and comfy. You will love it too. I promise! Another thing I want to mention is that you will see me post A LOT about KLR and how obsessed I am. Honestly, their customer service is bar none and the quality is outstanding. I'm a strong believer in finding something you love and sticking with it...hence why I shop there more than anywhere else.

As a closing thought, I will post a picture from my favorite movie, "Clueless". I always envied Cher's closet and this picture reminds me how I feel some days...all these clothes and nothing to wear!
xoxo, j

No comments:

Post a Comment