Thursday, October 24, 2013

The past few days...


I know I haven't written in a few days and I apologize! I've been busy! Babysitting Tuesday-Thursday definitely keeps me busy during the day and exhausted by night. I've also been trying to fit in some time to get out of the house and also try to make it to the gym. That's a lie, I only went to the gym on Tuesday night. I will go tonight though! I think...

Anyways, Tuesday night I went out to dinner with my family and the big discussion was my ticket. What am I going to do about it? Why didn't I say something to the officer? I need to stick up for myself...blah blah blah. First of all, I'm scared to death of the law. I seriously froze when I was pulled over. I could barely tell the guy my phone number. Second of all, what am I supposed to say to him? "You're lying. I didn't run a red light." I mean, I really don't think I should have been given a ticket. I don't feel I did anything wrong, but maybe I did? So enough about that, I have to take stupid driving school, but maybe I'll learn something. Like how to NOT run a red light.

Yesterday was Wednesday and after watching three kiddos all day, I was ready for some WINE BAR GOODNESS. We went to Postino's and had some delish bruschetta, bellinis, and sandwiches. It was just us three sisters. We rarely get to do stuff like that anymore, now that two of us have kids, so it was good to get dressed up and go out!

Tonight I will be seeing my good friend Sherry for some yummy dinner and girl talk. Vincent is coming with us too! Cross your fingers that he's a good boy (he usually is in public...most of the time. I think)

Until next time
xoxo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment