Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Introduction

Hi! My name is Jenna. I decided to start a blog on a whim, so I am by no means a "blogger". I'm here to share my thoughts and words with others. If you want to read along, great. If you don't, that's ok too. Since some of you reading this may not know me, my name is Jenna. I am a wife to Mike, a mother to Vincent, and shopaholic since birth.  I will write about my life experiences as a wife, mom, and share some fashion fun along the way. I will try to post daily, but don't crucify me if I don't. Besides being a wife, mom, and shopaholic, I also babysit, work in a restaurant, and work out. Sometimes I wish there were more hours in a day. I want to fit this in my life as a fun "me" activity. Hopefully it will work out well and be a good outlet to voice my opinion. Thanks for reading my first post :) Looking forward to many more.

xo, j

No comments:

Post a Comment